Are you looking to advance your career in PR? Are you experienced, agile and driven to provide clients with exemplary service?
Ball Consulting Group is expanding its team – check out our current career openings below:
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE/ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE
Ball Consulting Group, LLC is a strategic communications firm that specializes in health care and also serves the non-profit, business to business, tech, and real estate sectors. The company provides public relations and crisis communications services to a broad cross-section of clients. It is located in Newton, Mass., eight miles west of downtown Boston.
We are seeking an Account Associate and/or an Account Executive with approximately two to five years of experience working in a PR or communications department setting or a PR agency. PR agency experience (for some portion of the two to five years) is required.
The skills we are seeking include:
- Exceedingly strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to target and pinpoint journalists
- Ability to develop media tools including news releases, guest columns, media advisories, etc.
- Ability to research and develop client briefing documents
- Ability to conduct extensive phone- and web-based research and outreach
- Ability to manage account details and to manage multiple accounts under tight deadlines
- Experience pitching story ideas to members of the media
- Experience working with clients
- Candidate should have developed through previous positions both media and industry relationships
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing account implementation according to the account plan
- Research and list development
- Development of comprehensive media relations tools referenced above
- Assisting in the development of media plans
- Assisting in the preparation of client meetings and presentations
- Conducting phone and e-mail outreach to the media
Key requirements and details:
- Candidates must possess a B.A. or B.S. in communications, public relations, journalism, political science or public policy, or related field
- Two to five years’ experience in a PR setting
- PR agency experience
- Office is on several express and local bus routes and free garage parking is included if driving
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and performance-based bonuses
- Benefits provided
For more information, send a letter of interest and a resume to email@example.com.